- No copyrighted content. Write traditional tales or legends in your own words. Original stories are also acceptable. Do not share copyrighted work. By sharing work in the Great Story Reading Project, you waive copyright.
- Authorship. When you share a story, you may choose to include your name as an author or share anonymously. We will do our best to keep by-lines intact, can not guarantee recognition of full authorship. Children 18 and younger should not give their real, full names. For your privacy, do not share any personal information (ex. your school's name or city).
- Editing. Unless the author of a story has blocked editing, it is okay to edit other people’s work. Correct any typos or mistakes. If you are making changes other than basic edits, please first create a new page.
- Adapting. You may adapt someone else's story, modify the difficulty level, or translate to a different language. Please do not submit work you do not want adapted.
- Copying. By sharing your work, you agree to allow your work to be modified, printed, and distributed for classroom use. Commercial use of any kind, including sale as an educational product, is prohibited.
Either register with a social account....
Keep track of fewer passwords
Or create a new account below.